1. Most important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
2.Succes is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get
3. We all have possibilities we dont know about. We can do things we don't even dream we can do.
4. Happiness doesnt depend on any external conditions, it is governed by our mental attitude.
5.Act as if were already happy and that will tend to make you happy.
6.Feeling sorry(guilt) for yourself, and your present condition, is not only a waste of energy but the worst habit you could possibly have.
7. A real decision is measured by the fact that you've taken a new action. If there's no action, you havent truly decide.
8. Belief have the power to create and the power to destroy.Human beings have the awesome ability to take any experience of their livesand create the meaning that disempowers them or one that can literally save their lives.
Every human have their own limitation which Allah gave them . Even Muhammad (pbuh) have the limitation of reading and writing.Because of the limitation, no western orientalist could point to Muhammad is he whowrote the holy Quran by himself, the only thing they could say is from the creator of the world. Allah knows well whats the limitation for every mankind. Besides,Muhammad (pbuh) believe that Islam will be the true religion which believe by lots of mankind.Its true today.
The marvellous lesson is, we must believe in what we are doing in our daily life, the limitation in ourself truly doesnt effect our success if we determined to get it. Ask to Allah what you wish for, InsyaAllah you will get it. Its the power of wishing(doa).